Chatting is becoming out of fashion and now people use giphy videos to express their expressions. Without using this gippy’s business chat may exist but no other regular chats end without using at least one giphy. Though there are wide videos some unique giphy catches our eyes and makes our fingers search the download option for it. But the saddest thing is, many people don’t know how to download that unique image. In this article I am going to briefly explain about downloading GIF videos. Let’s have a look at those steps.
Download from your Browser
If you are using a chrome browser follow these instructions to download on your android phone.
- Open your facebook app on your android device.
- Sign in to your account.
- Now search for the GIF which you want to download.
- Tap on the GIF video, now you get the link of that GIF video and tap on it.
- Now the GIF will be opened in the new page. You can see a three dot on the right corner of the screen.
- After that, select the option ‘open in chrome’.
- Now you will find this page opened on chrome browser. Now just tap on the GIF and hold it for a moment.
- A pop-up message will appear on the screen with different options.
- Now you should tap on the option – download image/video.
Now you can find that unique GIF video that gets downloaded on your device’s local storage. Then you can share this through other social media like whatsapp and more.
For other browsers
If you don’t have a chrome browser and are fond of using another browser, just follow these instructions to download it.
- Open facebook app on your handheld device.
- Sign in to your account.
- Now search for that unique GIF which you want to download.
- Tap on the GIF video, now it will be opened on a new page and tap on the GIF video’s link.
- Now you can find the three dots on the right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the dots and select the option and select copy link.
- Now get into the browser which you are currently using. On the search bar, paste the link which you have copied from facebook.
- And you can download the giphy as per the settings of the browser.
The final step is to share as per your wish.
Download GIF video from your iPhone
You can employ the easiest way in your iPhone to download the GIF video on your iPhone. Follow these steps to do that.
- Open facebook app on your device.
- Login to your account.
- Now search for that unique video that you want to download.
- Now choose the GIF video and it will appear on the new screen.
- Now tap on the three dots and now on the iPhone, you can see the direct option for downloading that GIF video.
- Now you can select the option for downloading that GIF video and start downloading.
- You will find that GIF video downloaded on your device’s local storage.
As usual you can share it now on other social media to make a colorful chatting.
For downloading on your PC
This is the easiest way to download the GIF video on your computer.
- Open the facebook app on your PC.
- Now login to your account.
- Search for the GIF video which you want to download.
- Now look for the three dots on the right corner of the screen.
- Now select the link of the GIF video which you want to download.
- You are provided with the option, save image as. Select the desired option and select the folder to download.
From this article, now you learned about downloading GIF video through various steps. Many people think to do this process in a single step by using a third party app to download the GIF video. Don’t prefer those apps to download, it may interfere with your privacy. So always don’t think too much about taking steps. It may give you a better experience to surf through social media without interfering with your privacy. So always be on the safer side while using social media accounts.